Friday, May 25, 2007

coffee, t&a, or me.

so lately in our area there is an explosion of lingerie/bikini latte stands...as in the gals you get your double tall with extra whip and a twist from are servin' it up scantily clad...

now, people can do what they want...i don't generally give a rat's ass...and i don't have a problem with scantily clad women per se...or men for that matter...in the right circumstance (and i mean right circumstance...as the weather warms, i have to say i'm a little uneasy about going anywhere around here as everyone dusts off their summer wear and hits the town)...but seriously, too much flesh, likely *not* well contained is *not* my idea of how i would like my food or beverage being served to me...

after all, skin is the largest organ of the body!!...eww! shudder eww!.

oh, yeah, naked sushi anyone?

i will never understand humans as long as i live.

plus, i was a barista for quite awhile in my past life...and lemme tell you, with the steaming espresso machine, foaming milk, and scalding coffee coupled with all that flesh and inadequate coverage not to mention TO GO COFFEE CUP LIDS THAT ALWAYS LEAK!!, well i'd be fairly concerned about on the job safety...i mean, that kinda work environment oughta warrant more than a few visits from OSHA.

meanwhile, it's a holiday weekend and i wish you all fun and frivolity with a minimum of stress and strife...

x.

1 comment:

gojirama said...

Ewwwww! I have not seen one of those yet... there are for sure some folks at my local Starbucks I don't want to see in skimpy wear.