Monday, December 19, 2005

it's been cancelled...

after CALLING AT BEDTIME giving me ANOTHER 11th hour run around about my insurance that i had FIRMLY SETTLED more than a month ago and giving me a near panic attack with the bullshit of who will pay and who won't and who said what and THEN getting me between a rock and a hard place so they can pirate me outta a LOT of cash up front they call back two hours later to CANCEL because the doctor doing the anesthesia has an out of state emergency...

this is getting very old.

this is making me very old.

somebody better put me under and hook me up because i am about to lose it.

he's four for gawd's sakes!...how in the hell can i keep gearing him up for something hellish and awful then calling it off?...

at least the winter solstice comes wednesday and there is hope...but until then i will pray for patience and understanding and whatever it is that will keep me from calling the woman at the dentist's office who let this get so screwed up in the first place even before the doctor cancelled and letting her know just exactly where she can put her forms...in triplicate...

thank you all for your good vibes...i will no doubt be soliciting them again soon...

x.

No comments: