so every year carlos and i celebrate our birthdays on july 20th. not together mind you, but i'm sure he's thinking about me.
so last year when i turned 38 i listed the 38 things i had learned in the past year. i won't be doing that this year. i'm sure i learned 39 new things but jeeze that seems like a lot of typing doesn't it?
5 things the universe taught me. 5 things i was smart enough to take to heart;
5. indian leg wrestling while drinking is always a bad idea. worse if you're wearing a dress.
4. teenagers are like toddlers. give them a cold drink and a snack and let them listen to their music and you're golden.
3. it's not about forgiving and forgetting, it's about remembering and reconciling.
2. don't condemn don't convert. just love. (thank you for the words, z. marley)
1. if somebody loves you, even just one person, you are very very lucky. pass that on. a LOT.