Friday, October 08, 2004

karma karma karma karma karma chameleOUCH!

today i was on the phone with jeanbean railing about the cost of health care...that catastrophic was really the best option financially if you never ever go to the doctor, even though you are still paying so much for so little...

like no medical care unless you are bleeding to death...and then you hope you do because the deductible is so freakin' high!

then i went on and on and on that i am never sick and don't ever need a doctor and therefore don't need to be paying hundreds of dollars a month to keep me well...

and as i'm getting right into the thick of my rant I FALL OFF THE STAIRS!!!!

i slipped off the bottom two steps right onto my ass and twisted my wrist...

hello karma, nice of you to drop by...can you help me up?

and no, i won't be going to the doctor...as falling on your ass is not *catastrophic*...

i plan on dr. jack daniels and his trusty assistant nurse advil to patch me up...(and yes bag lady in paris, i took some arnica too!)

ouch...

x.

No comments: