Tuesday, March 29, 2005

when i wish upon a star...

without delving to deeply into an emotionally and politically crippling *subject* i submit to you the following...

sillymortalmama's living will...

if i am not *living* and there is no hope of such that i will then do not waste time and resources on me...

okay?

because damn! if my life hasn't been the life of dreams...two amazing, astonishing, unbelievable if you would have tried to describe them to me before, incredibly smart, beautiful children, the absolute most perfect partner a girl who may or may not deserve it could ask for, the coolest and best totally kick ass sisters the world could offer, a mom who surrounds me with the purest white light, and a dad who lovingly digs me up and out of the sand...

a best friend who makes the word *best* look awfully inadequate, and good friends galore that couldn't put up with and accept much more...but they continue to...it's an appreciated mystery...

i'm there...i've lived it...

pull the plug and break out the wine if it all goes down...a little music and some good stories...

because in the end, it's about who you've loved and the ones who've loved you back...

time and circumstance such as they can be do not change that...

and should i need to go, i need to go...

not that it won't be sad...but damnit, death is sad...

and, that is life...and that is life, and yet life moves...

so should i go y'all know it will be quick, or it should be...i do not wish to linger...

because as i sit here now i know how much i am and have been loved...and it makes me sick to think of missing a minute with my children or my husband or my family or my friends...but it goes...i know above all, it goes...and that my dear, dear friends is life...

so hug your babies and call your parents...love your partners if possible and if not then let them go...if something needs changing then change it now...

some days just don't offer second chances...

be blessed,

x.

No comments: